Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Checking In

Hello Warrior Women!

How is the memorization going? Many of you had end goals of May 1st or thereabout. How did you do?

For me, I am giving myself until the end of June and I was originally hoping to memorize the first half of Psalm 119 - 12 stanzas I believe. As I have been working through this, I realize there is a BIG difference between "short-term" memorization and "long-term" memorization. My desire is for the latter, which means I may not achieve my original goal. I want these Words to be infused into my very marrow - a true part of who I am in a way that seals the Words into my heart - not simply something I can regurgitate a month from now and completely forget about a month later.

With that said, I can honestly say I am close to having true depth of knowledge on the first 2 stanzas. Seems a grim admission compared to my original intent, but I hope it serves as an encouragement to you instead.

KEEP ON GOING. WE CAN DO THIS.

Erin

ps - I am planning on adding some posts about the rest of the "RENEW" acrostic. Be on the look out!

pps - If you have completed your original goal (or the goal has passed regardless), SET A NEW ONE and let us know about it!

ppps - Invite More Women to Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment